The European Coffee Expo is all set for 22nd and 23rd of May at Olympia in London, and it’s looking to be an amazing couple of days. As a 100% trade event, it will be focussed entirely on helping businesses to provide the very best coffee, tea and soft drinks to their customers, and also maximising their profits.
Rather than being a mixed event open to consumers, the European Coffee Expo is specifically geared towards businesses in the hospitality sector, with every aspect of the event being managed by a steering group of top industry professionals. As well as all the best suppliers being in attendance, there is also a full schedule of expert speakers throughout the weekend to help your business to maximise it’s potential.
Who should go
For any person responsible for the purchasing of coffee, tea, soft drinks, or the equipment and accessories, this is an absolute must attend event! You won’t find any other trade only shows with such a huge range of suppliers, not
to mention the great speakers and networking opportunities. This is a really unique chance for anyone working in the food and hospitality sectors to make a real impact on the future of their business.
It’s also FREE to attend, so make sure you register for the event here.
What to expect
Here’s a quick run down of some of the things going on at the event to look forward to:
- Sensory Workshops – learn about the theory and methodology of sensory analysis, plus how to use techniques such as cupping and profiling to test your sensory skills.
- Taste Challenges and Awards – once you’ve completed the Sensory Workshop put your skills to the test!
- Roastery Way – area dedicated to showcasing smaller, independent coffee roasters.
- Conferences – full conference programme over both days with talks and discussions from some of the top market leaders in the coffee industry.
- Innovation Path & Awards – 15 of the most innovative products at the expo will be selected by a panel of judges, with WMF recently announced as a finalist, look out for us as the winner announced at the drinks reception at 4.30 on the first day.
Come and see us! Register now
WMF will be in attendance over the whole event, showcasing our top of the range bean-to-cup machines, with all of the latest special features. For example we will have the new WMF 1500 S+ machine which can be managed on the go using the new digital CoffeeConnect solution. We also have brand new features to show off, such as the centre cooler and syrup station to allow you to fully optimise your coffee operation. Come and see us at stand D20B to see our range of machines and find out what all the fuss is about!