Previously known as the European Coffee Expo, the biggest industry event of the year is back again and it’s going to be bigger than ever. On 21st-22nd May Olympia London will be taken over by all the biggest and best names in the beverage industry, providing a great opportunity for businesses to meet a huge range of suppliers all under one roof.
The expo is geared specifically towards coffee professionals, so is an absolute must attend event for anyone responsible for purchasing coffee, tea or soft drinks. As well as showcasing all of the best suppliers and equipment manufacturers, there’s also a fantastic range of guest speakers and workshops, helping all visitors to take away some ideas that can really have an impact on their business.
What to expect this year
Here’s a brief list of just a handful of the things to look forward to at the expo this year:
- Over 130 exhibitors – showing the best coffee, tea and soft drink suppliers, as well as equipment and accessory manufacturers.
- Barista Masterclass – hosted by the world's top baristas, including the current champion Agnieszka Rojewska.
- Roastery Masterclass LIVE! - practical demonstrations and hands-on workshops, learn how the very best roasters in the market get the very best results.
- The Tea Quarter – this fantastic new initiative will substantially boost the tea element of the event to meet the sector's need to improve its tea offering to maximise customer satisfaction, sales and profitability.
- Soft Drinks Pavilion & Summer Drinks Sampling Station – a dedicated pavilion, specifically for all the relevant exhibitors offering everything involved in providing and selling cold drinks – tea, coffee and soft drinks as well as equipment such as ice making machines, plus content in the education programme.
- The outstanding education programme – with a fantastic conference featuring industry leaders discussing business – critical topics, plus numerous workshops and demonstrations
- The VIP programme – which provided specially selected visitors with a dedicated pre-show networking and meetings service, plus other benefits at the show including an exclusive networking area
- Roastery Way – an area of the show 100% dedicated to smaller, independent roasters.
- The Tea Trail – discover the hidden gems and smaller suppliers from the tea sector.
Come and visit us!
WMF will of course be exhibiting again this year, showcasing the biggest developments in the world of cutting-edge coffee automation. We will be launching the brand new WMF 5000 S+ at the event, along with coffee tastings to demonstrate our new Fresh Filtered Coffee technology. It’s an event not to be missed, so make sure you stop by stand D16 to check it out.
The WMF 5000 S+ is a high performance bean-to-cup coffee machine for businesses that need amazing quality beverages while maintaining a high output. Featuring advanced technology such as Dynamic Coffee Assist and Dynamic Milk to monitor and automatically adjust settings, keeping a consistently high quality product at all times. The 5000 S+ also features the new Fresh Filtered Coffee system which allows you to make great tasting filter coffee without having to buy a separate machine.
If you’re not gong to be able to make the show, or you can’t wait that long to check out all of the products WMF has to offer, download a brochure to see our full range.