That’s right, something big is coming and it’s coming real soon! The London Coffee Festival is just around the corner, it’s not just the place to be if you’re in the industry, it’s for all you coffee enthusiasts out there too. What’s more, WMF have some exciting releases to showcase at the event.
What is the London Coffee Festival?
Clearly it’s a festival about coffee in London, but it’s so much more than that. The LCF was born out of the coffee boom, when London was becoming a relevant and exciting city on the coffee world map. It has been going strong for six years now, with hundreds of exhibitors and thousands upon thousands of visitors, it’s growing each year.
What to expect from the show?
Tastings, demos, world class baristas, interactive workshops, cocktails, live music, art and even fashion has place at the festival. Lots of coffee, lots of fun!
Here are the features highlights for this year’s LFC:
- Coffee Masters Competition – 20 contenders, 7 disciplines, 1 winner
- Espresso Martini Party – silky smooth cocktails to the sounds of Kiss FM
- Coffee and Food Parings - Chef's Table boasting a beautiful three-course Coffee & Food Pairing menu
- Live Latte Art – workshops and demos with World Art Champions
- Home Barista Workshops – learn how to pour to the perfect espresso
- School of chocolate – live chocolate sculpting and hot chocolate from Hotel Chocolate
- The Factory – demos learning the art of cupping
- Roaster Villages – learn how to hand roast your coffee
- Brew Bars – guest roaster and live brewing techniques
- Tasting Rooms and Flavour Challenges – test your palate, can you identify the flavours?
So, once you have mastered the workshop, made a latte masterpiece, scoffed some chocolate and had a couple of espresso martinis, it’s off to Hyde Park for live music. LCF has hand-picked 10 bands for a great show.
WMF with a big reveal!
Of course, WMF will be there showcasing the latest editions to the WMF range. Smarter machines which enable you to make a variety of speciality coffees to absolute perfection, just from the tap of a screen. You no longer have to compromise on a coffee machine with only a single purpose, the latest editions to the WMF range can make everyone’s favourite coffee by customising their own recipes.
The release of these new coffee machines brings some stunning new features and enhanced options. Just to name a few ahead of the show:
Choose your colour:
Select from 5 different colours that enable you to design and accentuate your surroundings
On screen advertising
The display screen is not just for our new intuitive operating concept, but can also be used for advertising animations or images for your special offers
The WMF CoffeeConnect App allows you to manage and monitor your coffee machine from a PC, tablet or smartphone wherever you are
Meet customer demand and give users the option to see all the information for themselves and save yourself the hassle
In place cleaning
Cleaning a coffee machine doesn’t have to be the worst part of the day. Drop in a cleaning tablet and the milk system cleans itself, with no need of any manual help
All this, plus more exciting features to be announced at LCF. Sound too good to be to true? Only believe it when you see it? Come experience the new coffee machines for yourself. Stop by stand HP8 and see the wonders in action!
For tickets to show visit https://www.londoncoffeefestival.com/tickets